A lot people will be returning back to work today and let’s be honest unless you’re absolutely in love with your job it’s a dreaded day for most. I can’t work miracles and get your boss to call you and to say have another day off but I can share five positives for returning to work.
- We go back to a routine and routines are good for us. Routines make us more productive, help our bodies to get into a regular sleeping pattern, we tend to spend less money and eat healthier how often do we put in weight during the holidays especially the Christmas period.
- Why do we go to work? $$$$ without money we can’t go on holidays, go to the hairdresser, pay our mobile bill so we can go on social media or order Menulog while watching Netflix’s.
- You have a job to go to and that’s something to be happy about. Anyone who’s struggled with finding a job knows how hard and stressful it can be.
- You’re accruing annual leave right now as you work so you’re that much closer to having enough leave to go back on holidays.
- You’re not alone everyone, else in the office is feeling just as miserable as you are so hang in there.
So readers, how was your first day back or are you still on holidays?